Sunday 13 December 2015

Jane

Just occasionally I produce  a short story written from a man’s point of view. This is one of them. Enjoy!



She was a walking wet dream, an erotic fantasy made flesh, and just looking at her across the room sent my loins tingling. Maybe  nineteen or twenty and so ripe with juice it was almost  seeping from her skin. Leaving aside her gorgeous pouting face, it was hard to choose which bit of her was the most arousing. Her bottom was a thing of beauty  tightly clad in a short dress that pasted itself over its impudent  jut, and her legs were sleek and smooth and eroticised by sky high heels.





But it was her breasts that  I could not take my eyes off, firm and full and seeming to be straining upwards to  meet my eyes which kept sweeping over them. I wanted to touch them, lick them, expose them to the fresh air and having fondled and explored to the full, bathe them in a torrent of my sperm.






But that being out of the question I simply asked Jane who  was the proud owner of these luscious  breasts if maybe  Sally’s party had outlasted its early promise  and maybe I could offer her a taxi home? To my delight, and after a brief flash of her smouldering eyes in Sally’s  direction, she said yes.   She hooked her arm into mine as we walked off down the street and I felt sure that the night was only just beginning.

                                                    ***
“Mmm! You kiss nicely!”
“So do you!”

It was that  very pleasurable  stage in the proceedings, overtures and beginners and the main event scarcely  hinted at. She’d invited me in for a coffee, and one thing as they say had lead to another,






and now the two of us were rolling around on her massive sofa. I’d removed my jacket , but she was still in that lascivious dress which was fine with me as, unlike a lot of  men I enjoy all the preliminary stages of seduction, and wanted to savour  each element of it as it unfolded. Even so, I was a little surprised when I reached up a hand to explore one of those delicious breasts of hers to find her grasping my wrist and pulling it away.






As she was still kissing  me with real fervour I decided that she needed a little more time and continued to enjoy her mouth against my own, but a combination of the wine we’d been drinking and the sheer visual overload of her gorgeous body which was held tightly against me was having its effect and sheer animal  lust was taking me over. Almost without thinking about it my hands started to explore  her body again, but wherever they  landed she eased them away and I was getting a touch annoyed.





Everything she did was encouraging me, but at every turn I was also being rebuffed. I didn’t want to spoil  things by getting angry, but this  was taking cock teasing to a new level.

“What the devil is this?” I eventually said, sitting up and pulling away from her. It this some sort of game?"

“Of course not!” She looked  at me like a mongoose assessing a young and inexperienced snake. “It’s just that I’ve only just met you and I’m really not that  sort of girl.”

But what sort of girl  was she? Having said her piece she started to unbutton my shirt and to run her tongue down my chest so it seemed that everything  was  all some sort of erotic joke, but  it was a joke that was making my loins surge and my head swim with longing. Unable to contain myself I grabbed her wrists and swung her round so she was below my on the couch , then, after another session of hungry kissing I pinned both  of her hands above  he head in one of mine and with the other took possession  of a breast before sweeping my questing fingers down to her epicentre, but even as they made first contact she managed to squirm out from under me and she was free again.

Seconds later  we were both on our feet, the two of us staring each other and panting like a couple of cage fighters planning our next assault. For a moment neither of us spoke, the tension palpable and me  so confused  I didn’t know what to do. As I glared  at her, her eyes were  sending me messages I was unable to interpret. If she didn’t want to have sex with me on this our first time together I could cope with that, but accompanying it with this perpetual come on was too much. No girl had ever offered me so much and given so little and I simply did not know how to deal with it. Deciding that  I couldn’t take any more of this I was about to turn away and walk out when she put her hands up onto her head in a pose of pure provocation, all the while  her eyes full of blatant sexual promise.

“As I told you,”  she said.  “I’m not that sort of girl. I’m not going to have sex with you tonight............” She paused and   her eyes lidded like some old fashioned screen goddess.  “No matter how hard you spank me!”

I thought I had already been on fire, but now I was at melting point. This little madam had been working me up to this pitch of arousal and anger quite deliberately. What she wanted was for me to spank her, and had made sure that I was charged up and more than ready to do so. All my arousal and anger fused together in a great surge of sexual overload and even quicker than she could have imagined despite her carefully laid plan I had leaped across and grabbed her.  

“So you want to be spanked!” I said through gritted teeth “Well by God I’m not going to disappoint you!”

She screamed and struggled but in ways that long experience  told me was for effect only and in a second I was perched on the couch with that delicious body of hers across my knee and held firmly in place. Never had I seen a more spankable bottom, her dress stretched tightly over it and so short that it scarcely covered it, ending at that exact spot where thigh and bottom meld together.




The sight was so arousing and perfect it could not be improved on,  and anyway I was too impatient to punish her to waste precious  seconds pulling up her dress, so without any preamble I set in to spank her as hard and punitively as I could. My insides were churning with a cocktail of lust and rage and as her legs threshed and scissored  I brought my hand down on her provocative little arse with puritan fervour.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”  She screamed back at me. “I didn’t mean it!” But now knowing that she was one of those females of the species  who get aroused by being punished I wasn’t going  to let up, and anyway I simply had to spank out my anger  at  her endless cock teasing earlier. I had spanked girlfriends  in the past, but  just as a bit of sexual role play but  never had I spanked anyone with the desire to hurt and punish as I was doing now. For whatever reason she had encouraged me to do  this, but I’m sure she hadn’t expected the punitive onslaught I was now visiting on her upturned bottom . She was screaming and protesting,





 but I had her tight and had no intention of letting her off lightly, and anyway it  was getting me so aroused that nothing was going to make me stop. Spank,  spank, spank my hand went , each punitive slap bouncing off that wicked little bottom of hers and nothing was going to make me stop till she had thoroughly learned her lesson.

To start with I needed no further  visual stimulation than the sight of her gorgeous derriere  shrink wrapped in that obscenely short skirt ,  but now a need for revenge decided me to move things along. The hem of her dress had already slipped up a tad so a good half of her lascivious  bottom was on view bifurcated by the  slim strip of white silk that was her panties,




so it was only the job of seconds to yank it up that bit further, and then drag her knickers  down to mid thigh, the sight of her  bare bottom making me even hornier than I was already.

“No!” She screamed. “Not with my knickers down!” But it was already too late and I was searing her bare bottom with the most  thorough spanking I could manage, still suffused with the need to get my  back.



 I could have gone on all night, but she was saved by lust overtaking my anger and the knowledge that  I had to fuck her or I would die

“Have you had enough?”  I  barked at her and she replied that she had , her  voice a plea for mercy . “And did you deserve  this and a lot more?” I demanded, determined that  when I finally  let her up she would be contrite and compliant.

“Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir!” She  answered,  and even as I let her go she was dragging off both of our clothes, her hands  on my burning cock and her  lips all over me.



From that point we  neither of us said very much and it wasn’t until  I had expelled my second gush  into her as she gasped and  moaned beneath me that either of us said anything at all.



It was after a long period of silence only broken by the sound of our joint breathing that  she finally spoke.

“I really needed that!” She said, snuggling into me.

“The fuck or the  spanking?” I answered.

She giggled. “I needed the fuck. I deserved the spanking! Sorry to have been such a little cow to start with. At least I know what to expect  from you from now on.”

My limpid cock gave a little twitch at her words, but nothing more than that. “How right you are!”  I kissed one of her nipples just for the pleasure of it . “So what  was this all about?  Miss virginal nice girl one minute then begging for all sort  of kinky treatment the next.”

“It’s complicated!” She lay back, her hands under her head and I could now take  time to enjoy the sight of those exquisite breasts of hers, gloriously  naked and stretched outwards and upwards by her pose.





 I would simply  have to fuck her again shortly, but I was determined to restrain myself for a while so as to get myself back to full potency. “I broke up with my last boyfriend a while  ago,  and the last  thing he said to me was that what I need was a man to give me damn good spanking from time to time to keep me in order. It made me feel a bit strange and melty inside but after that I didn’t think any more of it. Then a week ago I spent a weekend at Sally’s, you know, the girl who gave the party, and in the bedroom I was staying in I found she had quite a  stack of erotic books, several of them featuring girls who for one reason or another kept finding themselves in situations where they ended up being spanked.



You know, proper naughty girl spankings, across the knee  with their knickers down. It wasn’t anything that I’d had any experience of, but the idea got me really excited and the next  thing, and this is really embarrassing, while  I was  reading all this  and imagining that it was  me being punished like this, I started to, you know, just quietly touch myself,




and just when things were getting to the pint of no return, Sally pops her head round the door and finds me having an orgasm reading one of her books!”


This was introducing a whole new element to the proceedings and I could feel my cock beginning to harden but I restrained myself from doing anything as I had to know more. “So Sally  caught you having a  wank!  I’m not pretending I’m not interested, but how does  that relate to everything that happened tonight?”

“Well the thing is, when someone catches  you like that it does  tend to break down barriers, and the next she’s slipped into bed  beside me and wanting to know all about what I was reading. When you think about it,  it’s hard to stay embarrassed about being turned on  by the thought of being spanked with a girl who owns a whole shelf full off books with titles like Punishing Paula!  Anyway, we ended up having a long girly confessional about sex and our secret  fantasies, and towards the end she said  she would give a party where I could explore my darker side.”

She paused and looked me in the eye. “She said she would make  sure there was a certain dishy man there who she suspected might  just have the right inclinations ......” I was about to interrupt but she she put her fingers on my lips and  stopped me.  “And she said to make sure I was wearing the most tarty dress I owned, and that  should I be lucky enough that you took me home then  I should goad and tease you till you found yourself  with no choice but to teach me a lesson!”

So much to say I scarcely knew where  to start. After abandoning a handful of questions I managed to get one out. “So by the sounds of it this was your first ever spanking. Did it come up to your expectations?”

She took a while to answer, her mouth and hands  busy with so many other things, but eventually she spoke, her voice breathy. “It was  even better! It hurt way more than I could have imagined, but that was my fault for getting you in such a state. The fact that  you were punishing me for real rather than just playing  a game made it even more exciting. It was arousing enough when you first threw me over your knee, but when you pulled my knickers down and started  to spank my bare bottom I actually thought I was going to orgasm.

By now we were entwined like snakes, and fascinating though all this was other matters were taking precedence and a good half hour had passed before we got back to our conversation.



“So all this was planned you little  baggage! Right down to the last detail by the sound of it”

“Mmm!” She was snuggled into me again and I could scarcely make out her voice.

 “You know I shall have to punish you for that don’t you!”

“I was hoping you’d say that. I’m guessing you’re going to spank me lots more after this so  I think tomorrow I’m going to go and buy some clothes suitable for a naughty girl to be punished in.”




This sounded seriously interesting and we spent  a while talking about it, my cock technically interested  but too exhausted to sit up and listen properly. “But I’ve got another idea as well. When you think about it, my getting to you in such a state  was really all Sally’s fault. She’s the one with a real spanking  fetish and  it was all those  horny books of hers that gave me the whole idea. And just between us, I know she fancies you herself. I mean why don’t the two of us just turn up at her place tomorrow and challenge her with it and then you can say you simply have no choice but to give her a good spanking to get your own back? Knowing as much as we do about her I can’t see her fighting you off”




Beside me I could feel her warming to the idea. “I mean, maybe we could both spank her, you know, take it in turns?”



This was getting me more than interested but a bit of me saw an objection.  ”But it’s one thing her being spanked by me who according to you she fancies, quite another being spanked by you. I mean, as a normal heterosexual woman......”

“Ah, but I didn’t get   to finish!” Jane  let out a  little giggle beside me. “What I didn’t tell you was all the things that happened between us that morning when she climbed into bed with me.....”







6 comments:

  1. Liz,

    Once again another story that hit some of my "hot buttons". First of all it is fun to wonder what a guy is thinking when you notice him checking you out. Is it just an innocent look or does he have much wilder thoughts what he wants to do with you? It's a game we play all the time.

    I have to admit that I sometimes look at other girls in the same manner. Previously you mentioned in a blog how some pictures catch ones attention more than others, the last picture in this series really caught mine. I had to try it so yesterday evening I used my teeth to pull down Stephanie's thong and gave her a couple slaps on her bottom, all in good fun.

    Barbee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth

    ah, as ever but perhaps better, such little touches 'she hooked her arm into mine' some girls/ladies do not appreciate the power and effect of such a simple thing

    wonderful too to read sweet Barbee's comment, if only one could read minds, there was a film with Mel Gibson who could - how i envied that

    the main problem is getting all the right signals and as for the spanking one has to be sensitive as i have been asked why didn't you do that before (well you didn't ask.... someone has to take the initiative)

    i understand if one is prepared and indifferent to rebuffs eventually you may get it right but argh but it can be hard work if one is not thick skinned

    it can be great fun though when you get it right also a little dispiriting when all you get is a glazed look, not rejection but just, i suppose, stupidity - so one walk away and then phew it happens, ah, think about it, or just reread Elizabeth above

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, and hope I have helped to stimulate both your imaginations and your sexual taste buds.

    And James, good to have you back. I was wondering what had happened to you!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it difficult for you to write from a man's point of view, Liz?

    I am not sure I could.

    By, the way, I showed this to my boyfriend and he said you did a very good job.

    He also reminded me that the first time he "had to" spank me it was in similar circumstances.

    So we relived the experience best we could and outcome was pretty much the same. Lots of squealing squirming red bottom and great sex.

    Thanks Liz

    amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's important that the man keeps on spanking when his girlfriend starts screaming and even sobbing. For the spanking to have any effect it must be a long and hard bare-bottomed one, andonly when she is quite broken with tears and sobs, do you let her up and start consoling and cuddling. If you do that a few times when she really deserves it, the pattern has beenset for an good marriage with a loving wife, who loves and respects you for keeping her in line - and who knows that you also love and respect her, even while you pait her tail end a crimson shade of red.

      Delete
  5. Lots of squealing squirming red bottom and greatsex!? Sounds like Heaven!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete